Provider Directory Tools:
You can use Find a Provider to find providers of Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Children's Services and Specialty Services. If you know the name, type it in the search box. You can also search for providers that specialize in certain areas, such as LGBT Issues, Eating Disorders, Autism/Developmental Disorders, etc.
If you have questions about how to use this directory or want more provider information, including a provider's:
- Handicap accessibility
- Ability to see new patients
- Race and/or ethnicity
- Language services available at the practice
Call Member Services at:
- 1-888-722-8646 for Cumberland-Perry, Dauphin, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties
- 1-866-773-7917 for Franklin and Fulton County
- 1-800-654-5984 or PA Relay 711 for TTY/TDD
If you have questions, call PerformCare at 1-888-700-7370.
If you notice any errors in the directory, please contact your Account Executive.